To learn more:
- About wills, please click here.
- About probate and calculate the approximate cost of probate of your estate, please click here.
- About living trusts, please click here.
- About whether you can do your estate planning on your own, or should hire a professional, please click here.
- About the Advance Health Care Directive, please click here.
- About updating your estate planning documents, please click here.
"We've been putting off getting our Trust, Living Will, Advanced Care directives, etc. in place due to the daunting
and overwhelming amount of information out there. We did our basic homework and quickly realized that
every attorney handles the process differently
(i.e. questionnaires, information gathering, fees, etc).
After a one hour consultation with Marina, we quickly understood what we needed to know about what we specifically needed to put in place and if we hired her exactly what would happen next to get that done. We also understood from that session exactly what her fees would be for her services which was very nice. We had one follow-up information gathering call, one set of homework to make decisions and gather final information for those decisions, and one final meeting to sign all the paperwork.
The process was simple, easy to follow, and completed much faster than we expected. Marina was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions promptly. She was also very flexible and accommodating in regards to scheduling meetings with us based on our schedules. We would definitely recommend Marina for Estate Planning services and will gladly engage her in the future for any additional services that we may need.""
- Samata P, Sunnyvale, CA 4/20/2018